You’re been scratching your head, trying to come up with a fantastic proposal idea to “propose” to your groomsmen. Evidently, the level of nervousness is definitely not the same as to propose to your girlfriend. Nonetheless, you want to make this moment special as well. She already said yes, and now you are hoping they say it too!
In your head, you’ve already finalized whom you plan on asking to be in your best man and groomsmen, but now comes the hard part, how do you ask them?
· Toss them the question! If your buddy is a sports fan, he will get a kick –no pun intended –of a personalized football. Your guy will feel at the Superbowl with this cool customized present he won’t fumble on your big day.
· Drink to friendship! You can engrave one of our many great beer mugs with the question. Ask your guy to have “a few beers” with you because you want to ask him or them, something special.
· Proposal kit. If you want to take it to another level, you can get them a set with personalized shot glasses. Purchase their favorite liquor and toast for a wedding to remember!
· Face-in-flask. Since our personalization options are endless, you can have fun printing a photo in a flask and wrapping it. How could anyone possibly say no to being your groomsman when you’ve gifted something like this personalized flask? It doesn’t get much cooler than throwing your groomsman’s photo on a flask for your groomsmen’s proposal. Printed on a traditional 7-ounce stainless steel flask, this is the perfect way to ask the essential guys in your life to be by your side for the big day.
· Socks for the wedding day. For the most part, you want your men to stick to standard wedding attire. The last thing you want is a worried bride, afraid that your best man will show up in a fluorescent suit. But what about socks?
That is a unique gift that’ll literally knock the socks off of your groomsmen! Our personalized groomsman socks add a fun and personal touch to wedding fashion. Gift these to your wedding party for your groomsmen’s proposal, and everyone will be on the same page. Socks are an obligatory gift for men on all occasions, but these wedding socks are perfect for this once in a lifetime event and will look amazing in those wedding pictures.
Whatever how you propose or the gift you opt for, adding something extra creates a meaningful gift that your entourage will appreciate. This should really be the central part of your gift, as this will be what your friends will keep, use, and enjoy after the wedding festivities are over. Adding personalization to your groomsmen gifts will turn an ordinary item into an extraordinary, memorable gift.