Welcome to Our Engagement Celebration Clear Acrylic Sign$22.49 – $202.49
The Best is Yet to Come Clear Acrylic Sign$22.49 – $202.49
She Said Yes Clear Acrylic Sign$22.49 – $202.49
Engagement Party Signs
Make the entrance to your party stand out with one of our engagement signs. Nothing sets the mood like the names of the soon-to-be married couple brightening up the entrance of your venue. Pick from a foam board, vinyl banner, yard sign, or acrylic sign and customize to your heart’s content.
Be sure to walk through our design and create that custom look that matches your engagement decor. Choose the colors and fonts to make everything the way you want. These are made with high quality clear acrylic to last outdoors and to have as a keepsake. We use UV ink to make sure there is no pealing as you could get with vinyl.
Engagement is the exciting period between the marriage proposal and the actual marriage. If you are the lucky lady who is about to get married, take time to enjoy this particular time, because time will fly by! Take these months to prepare yourself in every possible aspect, hang out with your friends and do cherish your relationship more than ever.
At Personalized by Kate, we specialize in enhancing these precious moments with gifts, ornaments, and details that turn the occasion even more memorable. Every single one of our items is customizable, so you can add your personal touch and flair. If one thing is right is that every bride-to-be is different! And we encourage your originality.
So, a few tips for the recently engaged couple:
- Share the news with your close circle first. You got the rock! It is time to tell your family and most beloved friends. That includes your parents, grandparents, children, siblings, and BFFs. Do not think that calling someone over the phone you love is outdated, not on this occasion!
- Be prepared to answer questions. It is only natural that people´s curiosity gets sparked when someone they care about is about to get married. But these questions can turn into an overwhelming moment, especially for the bride-to-be! Remember, this is your moment, so you can choose to be as specific as you want regarding your ring, the date, and other matters. Or, you can answer with an elegant and polite “the details are not important right now, I am delighted this is happening to us!” No one will take it the wrong way, and you will be relieved.
- Flaunt your love on social media! Go ahead! Enjoy your moment, and share the great news with the rest of your tribe! Nowadays, it is easier to spread the news through social media than any other way; this can mean letting your coworkers, neighbors, or cousins about it.
- Have an engagement photo session. You will have a fantastic photo shoot on your wedding day –that’s granted. But engagement photo sessions are so much fun! Because, instead of feeling nervous or worrying about every single detail, during this session, you and your beau will be relaxed. A more spontaneous event! Also, they allow you to connect with your wedding photographer and see if she or he will be a good fit for the main event.
- Party on! There is one way to check everything we just mentioned in one spot: your engagement party! It doesn’t have to be super fancy, but it is a great way to introduce both families and let the celebration phase begin!
If you decide to host an engagement party, our engagement signs will prove to be your best piece of decoration! Make the entrance to your party stand out with one of our engagement signs. Nothing sets the mood like the names of the soon-to-be-married couple brightening up the entry of your venue. Pick from foam board, vinyl banner, yard sign, or acrylic sign and customize to your heart’s content.
Be sure to walk through our design and create that custom look that matches your engagement decor. Choose the colors and fonts to make everything the way you want. These are made with high-quality clear acrylic to last outdoors and to have as a keepsake.
Engagement Party Signs are one of the most popular ways to announce the engagement, and they can be used in many different ways. The first thing to consider is your budget. Engagement party signs are not always cheap, but they can be made cheaply depending on your creativity and willingness to spend a little extra time. The most expensive option is usually renting a billboard that will last for a few months or buying an expensive sign from a store. An engagement party sign is usually either hung up or placed on the ground in front of the house where the party will take place. It could also be used as decoration for the house, such as hanging it on a wall or placing it in front of a window.